Eggs & Avocado
- 2 slices rye/spelt/ wholegrain bread
- 2 eggs
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 red onion (diced finely)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (halved and quartered)
- 1/4 a cucumber (cut into very small squares)
- 1 cup spinach– optional–(chopped into small leaves)
- 4 tbsp Hip and healthy Omega Mix (mixture of sesame, pumpkin, sunflower, flaxseeds)
In a bowl, peal the skin of the avocado, use a masher to mash the avocado un-till smooth.
Mix in the onion, tomatoes, cucumber, seeds and spinach if adding.
Bring a saucepan full of water to the boil.
When boiling crack the eggs into the water and poach for roughly 2-3 minutes.
Put two pieces of your favourite bread into the toaster
When crisped spread your avocado mixture equally on both.
Top with the egg, and enjoy.